Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday Invitations

In the last few years our family has grown immensely and we find ourselves in the market for birthday invitations for so many different occasions. To begin with we have gained several grandchildren and each one will be celebrating their birthday at a different time and place of course. We wish to invite as many of our family as possible to that very special first birthday. So in order to do that, I have been searching the Internet for all kinds of cute, exciting, and those such invitations that will match up to the theme their Moms have chosen for each of their parties. I know each one will be different and I found a huge variety of invitations to help their Moms with the planning of the big birthday event and help them get the invitations at reasonable rates and get them mailed out for each party. Actually, 4 of the children are all with 2 months so it is necessary to get going and get the invitations ordered as soon as possible. Then of course, the two, three and four year olds also want to have a party for their birthdays, so I am trying to help with invitations for those as well. Not only that, but it will not be very long and it will be time for my husband's milestone birthday. I want to get special invitations for his birthday and surprise him. I found I could get invitations that would advise the guests to keep it a big secret from him so he will be totally surprised. Since he is reaching a certain milestone in his life, it is always fun to celebrate those in a special way. In the past I have had a hard time finding that type of birthday invitation, but not any more. I have found a great place that has every kind of birthday invitation you could wish for. It certainly takes a great deal of stress out of my life to be able to order just the invitations I need and have them sent to my home. That way, neither the children or my husband will find out about them.

No comments: