Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer with water sprinklers

Guest post written by Ricky Douglas

Summer has been my favorite season of the year for all of my life. I've always been someone who's loved being outdoors and doing active things. It's just much easier to do most of my favorite activities during the summer that way. I've tried to raise my family too. When my grandkids come and visit us during the summer, they know for sure that grandpa is up for taking them on just about any kind of outdoor adventure that they'd like to try.

One thing though that I wanted to do was come up with some fun outdoor things that we could do just at the house. While I was looking that up, I saw the site http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing-locations/north-carolina/c/cary/. Once I read through it some I thought that maybe it was about time to actually get hearing aids like I've been thinking about doing for a while now, so I set up a hearing aid test to see if I need them.

I got the idea to buy a summer water sprinkler and have a little fun in it with the grandkids. Sometimes the most fun are the simplest things.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: