Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Topamax lawsuit

For many years I have struggled with migraines. I began to doctor for them and was put on a medication called Topamax. At the time I didn't realize there were concerns with this drug. I began to lose my hair and was soon taken off of the drug. Now there is a Topamax lawsuit in the works. They are claiming that Topamax a anti-convulsant drug may cause birth defects such as cleft palate and cleft lip. This condition causes the palate to fail to completely fuse together. The O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath attorney firm understands this case and can assist in the process. You can reach them at O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949.

"I have been paid for this post. My opinion has not been swayed in any way."

No comments: