Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Topamax lawsuit

I was interested in reading about the Topamax lawsuit. For years I have been a migraine sufferer. It is not much fun to deal with this condition. Doctors had put me on Topamax to help prevent the migraines. It didn't seem to work for me so was taken off of this medication. It is also used as an anti-convulsant in treatment of epileptic seizures in children and adults. They now feel it may result in cleft lip or cleft palate. This birth defect can occur when the lip or palate fail to completely fuse together. The result is then a small notched lip or can also leave an open groove that extends from the roof of the mouth to the nose.
The law firm of O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath can assist you with a liability claim. They and their highly trained staff understand that there are dangerous side effects with Topamax and that your child's injuries may be the result of that drug. You can reach them at, O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949.

"I have been paid for this post. My opinion has not been swayed in any way."

No comments: