Monday, March 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

Guest post written by Rob Benson
Last weekend, I went downtown to do a few errands. I got some new Miracle Ear Digital Hearing Aids for myself, and after wards I decided to do some early Valentine's shopping for my sweetheart. It's not very often that I get a whole lot time out by myself these days, so I thought I'd really take advantage of it. I get a few decorations, some candy, and a few extra gifts that I plan to stash away in secret under the bed. I know my wife is going to love everything. To be perfectly honest, I've always enjoyed Valentine's Day and it's a pleasure to take a day and show my lady that I care about her.



On top of all the little gifts I purchased, I also need to make a special reservation! to a place that will really excite her. There is this new Italian restaurant in town and I think she is going to go crazy for it. I have always done a great job with special days, and this one isn't going to be any different. Valentine's Day is going to be great!

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: