Monday, June 21, 2010

Kim Possible

This is a guest post by Brittney Garmon

For young girls, I think a great show to watch is "Kim Possible." I always allow my own girls to watch this show, because it reinforced the idea of female empowerment and inspiring young girls to achieve their goals. Whenever this program is on, I enjoy watching it with my daughters on our www.tvbydirect.comsatellite tv.

The television show is centered around the life of Kim. Kim is a female superhero with extraordinary powers. She is able to overcome any obstacle in her way. I love the way that this character inspires my own girls to overcome problems and obstacles in their lives. Just the other day, I watched as my girls attacked their math homework "just like Kim Possible!" This show has had such a positive influence on my own family that I would not hesitate to recommend it to other people.

For a show that teaches young girls to fight for themselves, I wholeheartedly recommend this program for young girls. "Kim Possible" has taught my girls that anything truly is possible with a confident attitude and a hard work ethic. Girls will be able to achieve their dreams without anyone stopping them, if they watch this program. In a society where young girls can often suffer from a lack of confidence, this show beats the odds and teaches girls to be confident in themselves.


**I was paid for this guest post.**

No comments: