Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Animal Planet

I like to watch The Animal Planet station. I am not always sure why. There can be very sad stories on there. I was watching one that was about a dog that had been neglected He was on deaths bed. He was so thin and could no longer walk. His skin was filled with sores and bald patches. It was the saddest thing. Thank goodness for this dog, he had a happy ending. He began to gain weight and survived the ordeal. I just can not understand how people can do such a thing to an animal.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, I know!! I can't handle watching things like that. I love animals so much and have such a soft spot for them. Sounds like you love them, too. They're precious gifts from God. Nice blog, by the way. I saw you'd checked out my profile. Feel free to swing by my blog any time and comment if you'd like (no pressure on that, of course!). Have a great day!