Monday, February 11, 2008

Shopping for Grandbabies

It's been a while since we've had little babies around the house, so when our very first grandchildren were recently born there was a lot of memories brought back. What a joyful time it is to be grandparents! It's so fun shopping for the two of them...especially since there is one girl and one boy. When I'm out shopping it seems that I always stumble across baby toys and baby furniture that are new to me. When my children were young we didn't have all of these different things to keep the children busy. It's amazing what they come up with. So many items out there today really seem to help enhance a child's development while giving them age appropriate toys and furniture to use. I was even amazed at how much baby cribs have come along. There are so many types and styles...really a great selection for parents to choose from!

No comments: