Monday, February 27, 2012

Putting my makeup brushes and eyeliners in their proper places

Guest post written by Gloria Tennon

It wasn't until recently that I actually had a proper place for all of my makeup brushes and eyeliners. I threw them all in a small makeup bag every day and would have to dig through it to find the proper stuff each and every day. Well, I decided that I'd lost too many things that way and it was time to actually come up with a decent storage solution.

When I went online searching for storage solutions for all that makeup, the better to actually see what I have, I found a lot of info on Sears Heating and Cooling. Our climate control in our home has been off for a while now and I'm sick of it, so I decided to take some steps toward getting a better system through Sears.

I also found some great ideas for makeup organization, including investing in a lacquered tray to keep on my vanity to hold all of my everday makeup wihtin reach. i'm going to keep the stuff for specail occasions in a bag though so my vanity doesn't look so cluttered.

No comments: