Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blue Sky Scrubs

I have been in the medical field for many years. When I first started out, we simply wore white. We even had the nurses cap. As long as we were in white, all was good. Then we went to wearing lab coats. It felt good to have something covering my other clothes. There are times that materials can splatter, so it was protective in a way.
Over the years things began to change and soon we found ourselves wearing scrubs. It sure makes getting ready in the mornings a much easier task. You always know what you'll be wearing. Thank goodness there are companies out there that can assist a person with what ever style or color they may be needing. Our office rotates colors during the week. We also add a new color every year or two. It's nice to have a change. Check out scrubs for yourself at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ .

"I have been paid for this post. My opinion has not been swayed in any way."

No comments: