Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Golfing

There are those people that love to golf, those that enjoy the game but are not fanatic about it and those that don't understand why anyone would want to play the game. That is just my opinion of course. My husband is on the side of loving golf. He would go play every day if he could.
He has only had three sets of clubs in his life. He claims that his current set is better because they are a name brand. His other clubs had actually been made by a friend. He calls them knock off clubs because they resemble name brand but have a different name on them. I really don't know if it makes his golfing any better by using a club with a certain name on them. Does the ball really care what is hitting it? There are a lot of neat accessories out there on the market also.
I am sure you can tell which group I am in. You are right if you said the one that enjoys golf but isn't a fanatic. For those that are enthusiastic about golf, good for you. I am sure there are worse things to occupy ones time than golf.

I have not been paid for this post. My opinion has not been swayed in any way.

No comments: