Monday, December 13, 2010

A book case for my e-reader

Guest post written by Amy Boron

I was a little apprehensive about getting an e-reader because I've always loved holding onto a book to read it. I also always visited the library often and would get a little more enjoyment out of knowing that others had enjoyed the book before I had too. Even the plastic rustling noise of library books didn't bother me either.

But I had been pining after a Kindle for a while and now that they're cheaper than ever, I decided to take the plunge and finally buy one. I did a whole lot of research on other e-readers too before I bought my Kindle though and while I was doing that I actually found some Clear wireless internet offers. I had been having trouble with my wireless internet company for a while by then, so I decided to sign up for one of those offers to replace the service.

I knew that I would need a case for my Kindle too because I tend to be a little rough with electronics. I found this great book Kindle cover that you actually make out of an old book cover! I love the irony of it and how it will help protect my Kindle so I won't have to worry about tossing it in my bag.

"I have been paid for this post."

No comments: