Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nylabone Nubz, Edible Dental Dog Chews


For the longest time our dog had the worst breath. We are not taking efforts to try and control it. That's why I was happy to learn more about Nubz Dental Treats. They are made of digestible natural ingredients. Vets recommend them because they actually help to clean dogs' teeth and promote fresh breath and healthy gums. This is exactly what we've been needing! Like with a child, I am careful what we give her. I'm really glad to learn that Nubz are made with real chicken with no added sugar, salt or preservatives. It's important to me that she's getting healthy food.

I'm really hoping to try Nylabone Nubz, Edible Dental Dog Chews sometime soon. Zoe can be picky sometimes, but lately has been pretty good to try new things. I'm sure she'd like these. From what I've read, Dogs just love them...so it would definitely be worth a shot.

If you're looking for healthy dog treats, you can find Nylabone Nubz, Edible Dental Dog Chews at Costco. There is actually a coupon in the monthly coupon book for Costco members. The coupon's value is $3.50 and valid from August 19th - September 12th.

**This was a paid post, however, all opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way**

No comments: