Monday, October 20, 2008

RealAge Test

I think that most of us are somewhat concerned with living a healthier lifestyle. We want to eat the right things, do the right things to lengthen our lives. What are the correct things to be doing? Is it our foods we should be monitoring? Is it more exercise? Maybe, it's how extra curricular activities? Are you a smoker or a drinker? There are many areas that can effect our well-being. I came across this RealAge Test. I found it to be quite interesting. It begins with some simple questions about your life style and family history. It then goes into health issues and covers medications you may be taking and how and if they were prescribed for the ailment. There are also safety issues covered. You will be asked how often you are in a vehicle. Are you the driver? Do you have airbags? How fast do you drive and are you on the cell phone while driving? It will also go into the area of exercise and more. I would say most days I feel pretty much the age that I am. Maybe, a little bit younger. This test helped me evaluate how well I may or may not be taking care of the only body I'm going to have. The results say that I am two years older then I really am. I must take a look at my diet and exercise for my future. Take the RealAge Test! It's free! You have nothing to lose. Only to gain.

Logo

Post?slot_id=23257&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: