Friday, October 26, 2007

High School Football

Some people follow their high school sports more closely than others. Since my kids are now out of school it is not as much fun to take part in as it was. As the season winds down even more fans take part, especially if their team is winning. A nearby town went on a road trip tonight and won their game 27-19. My husband has a friend in the town whose team won. He called his friend after the game and they spoke briefly about how well the winning team played. My husbands friend has been giving another guy a hard time all year about how they were going to win. The other guy, of course, disagreed and thought his home town team would win. It apparently had been a mostly kind exchange of 'my team will win' type of thing. My husband said that the ribbing will continue now and I hope all involved take it well.

No comments: